Humidifiers & De-Humidifiers For Your Home
A humidifier can be hugely beneficial to everyone living in your household by increasing the moisture level of your home’s indoor air. Just as too much moisture can be damaging to your home, so can too little. During the winter, dry air can be especially harmful and pervasive throughout your home, and it can often cause serious problems. You can attempt to combat it with lotion, but a better and more effective method may be to attack the problem at its source. At SHA Mechanical INC, our humidifier experts can help you find the perfect solution to dry indoor air, and we’ll make sure that your home is comfortable and the air is as healthy is possible.
Some humidifiers available on the market are small, portable devices that may be able to offer convenience and fill the needs of some homeowners. But these models will not offer you the same control or level of effectiveness that you’d be able to get from a whole-home humidifier. Our whole-home humidifiers are installed directly into your heating and cooling system, where they can directly infuse all of your home’s air with water vapor before it’s every distributed through your home. You’ll be able to maintain a perfect air-moisture level in your home throughout every part of the year.
Our humidifier experts are all licensed, professionally trained, and highly experienced experts. We can work with any type of humidifier there is, and we’ll make sure that it’s perfectly installed. This will be a permanently part of your HVAC system, and we’ll make sure that your humidifier can keep your home comfortable and healthy year-round.
Benefits of Humidifiers
- Some viruses can survive more easily in low-humidity in environments. So making sure your home’s air is moist can reduce the likelihood of serious illnesses and infections.
- Humidifiers will keep the air in your home moist, which help to alleviate problems like sore throats, cracked or itchy skin, and dry noses that can be caused by having dry air in your home. Dry air can also irritate asthmatic symptoms and allergies, and humidifiers can help to prevent that.
- With more moisture in your home’s air, heat can be spread more easily. So humidifiers can help you save on your heating costs during a dry winter. The water vapor that’s being heated will mean that your home will feel warmer and more comfortable at lower temperatures than it otherwise would.
- Parts of your home can also be damaged by dry air. Plaster, paint, wood floors, and furniture can all sustain damages if there isn’t enough moisture in your air. The same is true for artwork, electronics, and musical instruments. Humidifiers can keep these parts of your property safe from damages.
- Heating Repairs – When is the Right Time?
To put it simply, when it comes to the right time to take care of Mooresville heating repairs the answer is always “right now!” Your heating and cooling system is not something you want to let get out of shape. A large percent of homeowners tend to put off the need for HVAC repairs which...Read More
- Solving Your Indoor Air Quality Problems In Troutman
The average homeowner doesn’t give much thought to their indoor air quality. The problem is that the air you and your loved ones breathe is as crucial to your well-being as the water you drink. You could actually be experiencing negative health effects from poor indoor air quality without even realizing it. Indoor air pollutants...Read More