Quality Heating Installations
Your home needs to provide you and your family with comfort and security, and your heating is one of the most important parts of that, especially during the winter. When the temperatures are at their coldest, heating your home keeps your family comfortable and safe. Because it will be used so frequently and will need to produce so much heat, it’s very important that your heating unit is properly installed. Our heating installation experts are all licensed, certified and professionally trained. We have extensive experience installing all types of heating units, including furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and central heat. SHA Mechanical INC will be sure that your installation is in line with all local and federal codes and guidelines, and that it’s completely safe and functional.
Professional Heating Installation Technicians
When you hire SHA Mechanical INC for a heating installation, you’re guaranteed to receive the highest quality installation and workmanship possible. Your heating unit will not develop any problems as a result of the installation, and that’s a guarantee. SHA Mechanical INC has been working in the business since 1975, and we have installed plenty of heating units in that time. We can make sure that your heating installation is done perfectly, promptly, and professionally. Your heating unit will be as efficient and functional as possible.
Why Hire a Professional Heating Installation Contractor?
While some homeowners may believe that they’ll be able to complete a heating unit installation on their own, it’s an extremely difficult task, and also a very dangerous one. Installing a heating unit requires specialized, professional grade tools and equipment, as well as expertise and experience. If there any mistakes during the job, it can be extremely difficult to repair. The average homeowner should always hire a professional heating installation contractor to complete the job.
There are three general steps of an installation that should be performed only by a qualified, experienced professional:
- Turning off the main power source.Heating units can’t be simply plugged into an outlet on your wall. They need to be directly wired to your home’s electrical system. So before any installation, you’ll need to make sure that all of your electricity is completely turned off. The unit will then need to be wired to your main electrical system. Any mistake at this point can easily lead to something as serious as a house fire.
- Removal and replacement of the heating unit.Removing the old heating unit will require a lot of difficult work. You’ll need a professional heating installation specialist for the cutting and grinding of metal parts to remove the old unit, which requires specialized skills and tools. Installing the new unit will also need to be done perfectly in order for it to function properly. Any mistakes can mean that your unit won’t run efficiently, won’t run at all, or will be a safety hazard in your home.
- Duct-work ModificationsIf any of your ducts need to be replaced or modified for proper installation, our heating installation professionals will recognize the problem and take care of it. This could be necessary because of the condition of your ducts, or because they’re not suited or fitted to your new unit. Duct-work modifications or replacements require work with sheet metal that can be extremely dangerous for the average homeowner to perform on their own.
- Benefits of Air Conditioning Tune ups for Mooresville Homes
Our Mooresville families depend on their air conditioning systems for comfort and security. During the summer, these air conditioners are practically always running. Despite the fact that air conditioners are a practical necessity, Mooresville homeowners often forget to consider the fact that their air conditioners are hard working machines that are susceptible to wear and...Read More
- Signs You May Need Gas Furnace Repairs
Like all household appliances, a gas furnace can break down from time to time. Many North Carolina homeowners find themselves in need of occasional gas furnace repairs, even with regular tune-ups and maintenance. There are a number of reasons why a gas furnace may stop working correctly, some of which are more serious and costly...Read More