Water Heater Repairs & Installation
Because your water heater is under near-constant pressure and stress, it needs to receive regular maintenance and repairs. Problems with water heaters can occur at nearly any time—they’re put through a lot of stress on a daily basis. So predicting when problems will crop up, or which smaller problems will take a turn for the worst, is nearly impossible.
The professionals at SHA Mechanical INC are experts with years of professional experience working with with water heaters. We can handle any repairs you need, as well as installations and regular maintenance. And we’ll always guarantee the best service and workmanship available.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our water heater repair specialists recommend that you have a tune-up of your water heater at least once a year. Tune-ups will keep your water in the best condition possible and always running efficiently, and inspections will find any problems or potential problems with your water heater before they get out of hand.
During a water heater tune-up, our professionals will check all of the components of your water heater to make sure they’re working properly and not creating any problems:
- We’ll check your safety relief valve and emergency shutoff valve to make sure that your water heater is as safe as possible in case a problem does occur.
- We’ll also test the water temperature to make sure it’s at an optimal level. (It should be warm enough to take a hot shower comfortably, but not so warm that it could cause any safety concerns.)
- Then we’ll inspect your burner assembly, check the filters, and test the water pressure and the power supply that’s heating the water.
- If it needs to be done, we’ll flush out the system to get rid of any debris that may cause a problem with the efficiency of the machine, and could lead to much larger problems in the future.
These steps all help to ensure that your water heater is working as efficiently as possible, and they’ll help to increase the water heater’s lifespan.
The Importance of Regular Care for Your Water Heater
Without regular maintenance, repairs, and tune-ups, your water heater’s performance will rapidly decline, and your energy costs will rise.
Water heaters usually last for about ten years, but that’s totally dependent on the amount of maintenance and repairs they receive. Without maintenance and repairs, a water heater’s lifespan can be as short as four or five years. Once your water heater reaches the five year mark, you should start paying special attention to it and considering whether it’s time for a replacement.
- Put a Pot of Soup On If Your Furnace Breaks Down
Having your furnace shut down on you when you need it most is extremely frustrating, especially because you can’t do much about it except call in a repair person and suffer in the cold until it’s fixed. Furnaces aren’t systems that the average person can work on, nor should they, which only makes it harder...Read More
- Plumbing Repairs: Why is My Faucet Dripping?
A faucet could be dripping for a variety of different reasons. Leaking faucet can be caused by corrosion, defective gaskets, or mineral deposits in the internal parts of your faucet. Ignoring the problem can mean that what would have been a simple repair will be a large and expensive plumbing project by the time it...Read More