Receive The Benefits Of Water Softeners
Water softeners can help keep the water in your home as high quality as possible. They can also do a lot to preserve your pipe systems and plumbing fixtures by reducing hardness and scaling. The water softeners experts at SHA Mechanical INC can install a water treatment system in your home at the point of entry for water, so that any water in your home is always perfect quality.
Our water softeners will require electricity, and they will be directly connected to your drainage system. We can also install more specialized water treatment systems that will target specific water problems like low pH and iron levels, as well as tastes odors, or sediment.
Some of the benefits of water softeners include:
- Better tasting water
- Extends the life of your plumbing fixtures
- Helps protect your home’s pipe system
- Reduces contaminants in water
- Solution For: hard water, rotten egg odor, unpleasant tasting water, musty or fishy taste/odor, cloudy water, white scale, red/orange staining, and black staining
- Water softening will help treat scaling
- Filter out iron to get rid of staining and metallic taste
- Sulfur removal for odors
- Conditioners to remove bacteria
How Water Softeners Can Save You Money
- Hard water makes it more difficult for your water heat to do its job, which means that you’ll be paying more for your monthly energy costs. Our water softeners will reduce your energy consumption—and bills—by removing harmful mineral from your water.
- Hard water tends to clog your pipes and fixtures, so our water softeners can save you money on repairs of your plumbing system.
- Soft water makes it easier and more effective to wash your dishes and laundry with less detergent.
- Your plumbing fixtures and other appliances won’t go through nearly as much wear-and-tear, so they’ll last longer!
Water Quality Testing
If you’re unaware of whether or not you need a water softener system, call SHA Mechanical INC today. We can test your water on-site and let you know what sort of condition it’s in. Then we can let you know what our recommendations are for water treatment for your home, and we’ll work with you to decide on what’s best for you, your home, and your budget.
If you’re looking to save money and increase the quality of the water in your home, our water softeners are the perfect solution for you.
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups Save Troutman Residents Money in Both the Short and Long Term
As a Troutman homeowner, you have an obligation to keep your property properly maintained. One of the most important systems within your residence is your air conditioner. During the summer, you and your family rely on your air conditioner to provide the comfort and security that you expect and deserve within your home. As such,...Read More
- How To Prevent Plumbing Problems With Water Softeners
Every homeowner knows that preventing plumbing problems is much more cost-effective than waiting to repair them as they come along. If you own a home in the Troutman, NC area, you’ll want to know the best ways to take care of your plumbing system. According to the Salt Institute, some 90% of home plumbing systems...Read More